Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Monday.....

I fully understand now why I do my running first thing in the morning.  This morning I woke up in time and did my 3 miles, added in some short speed work.  Great run, good heart rate, finished in ample time.  All in all, great run.

Then things started going down hill......I couldn't find paperwork I needed, couldn't find choices I wanted for some proposals I was working on.  I feel like I've hit a brick wall and I'm so ready for bed.  Not an option!

Great value in getting out of bed early enough to get the running in.  I can't imagine if I hadn't, this evening I would be dying!

So excited, I run Wednesday and then my first 5k will be on Saturday!  I'm a bit nervous and excited.  My primary goal, FINISH.  Secondarily, stay absolutely injury free.  I need to make sure my little competitive streak doesn't get in the way of staying healthy!

Sorry no pics, hopefully some from this weekend!  Oh and first day of no sodas, excellent so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment